Payment Shipping Delivery & Returns
Donec ullamcorper nulla non metus auctor fringilla. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Vestibulum id ligula porta felis euismod semper. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
Payment Shipping Delivery & Returns
- Payment can be made securely with Stripe. You do not require a Stripe account to make safe payment.
- On checking out your basket, you will be directed to the Stripe website to complete payment.
- Orders are dispatched Mondays to Thursdays via 1st class Royal Mail signed for post.
- Postage costs £4.85 for all orders.
- For guaranteed next day delivery please contact Emily via email or phone to arrange at an additional cost.
- To ensure you receive your chocolate in the best condition, please use a delivery address where you are sure someone will be present to accept delivery. This can also be your work address and if you have any special instructions for your postman, please write them in the Stripe comments section on checkout and we will print them out on the package.
- Need your order for a specific date? If you require any Special/Specific delivery requirements please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
- For local collection please contact directly either by phone or email.
- We are very sorry that we are currently unable to deliver orders outside of the UK.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order please contact us within 24 hours of receiving it.
- If you wish to change or cancel your order before your items have been dispatched please contact us by email or telephone. (Orders can only be altered/cancelled before we have dispatched your order - notified by a dispatch email)
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- We currently only deliver with in the United Kingdom.
- An email confirmation from Stripe will be sent once the order has been paid.
- You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should keep a copy.
- If you would like to make changes to your order after you have received the confirmation email, please contact us (quoting your order reference) and we will review if the alteration is possible for this particular order.
- Your order may be delayed if an item is not in stock.
- Notification of dispatch will be sent by email.
- We cannot accept any cancellations of orders once the dispatch email has been sent.
- If you wish to cancel the order before the dispatch email has been sent then please send the notice of cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number.
- Any changes of orders must be communicated by phone or email prior. (Whether or not you receive the dispatch email.)
- If you require your order for a specific date please contact us directly and delivery method and charges will be arrange accordingly.
- As this is a fresh product if you are not in to receive your order we cannot take any responsibility for any spoilage that may occur.
- Any product ordered will pass to you once asrawas.com has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labor disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with asrawas.com.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and asrawas.com unless and until asrawas.com accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time asrawas.com sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by asrawas.com of your offer to buy goods from asrawas.com.
- You undertake that all details you provide to asrawas.com for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform email@example.com as soon as possible.
1. If you are unsatisfied with your product you must contact us within 24 hours of receiving it.
2. Once asrawas.com receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to asrawas.com from your credit or debit card in relation to your order will be re- credited to that credit or debit card account as soon as possible within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by asrawas.com in the condition that they were in when delivered to you, unopened together with the original invoice. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to asrawas.com.